Generating Download Link, Please wait . . .
18+ ONLY --- PLEASE READ FAQ BELOW
This weekly stream made possible by YOUR support on Patreon:
(check out the site for exclusive content, videos, and more!)
NEXT bookclub: https://www.patreon.com/posts/25588486 "Playing Well with Others" By Lee Harrington and Mollena Williams
More Info Here: https://www.patreon.com/EvieLupine
Kinkfest Info: http://www.kinkfest.org/
STREAM RULES / FAQ: (!!! UPDATED 04/01/2019)
VIEW FULL FAQ HERE: https://www.patreon.com/posts/frequently-asked-25470783
1. This is an interactive Q&A were we'll discuss any of your kink, sex, bdsm, or relationship questions. We can also touch on other subjects, but "sensitive topics" such as politics and self-harm, and those of an extremely personal nature (location, bra size, ect) should be avoided. "101" type questions are typically covered in my 101 playlist. If you have basic questions like what a munch is, how to find parties, partners, play ideas for newbies, please check this playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmm2pb8hUJfV6NTyvX_us3kEYELb93n0A
2. Questions are answered in the order they are received. If we haven't gotten to yours yet, we'll try our best to get to it before the end of the stream. And we'll also give a 10 minute warning towards the end just in case we've missed anyone by accident.
3. No harassment, name-calling, bullying, trolling, spamming or excessive self-promotion is allowed in the chat under any circumstances and will result in a first a time out and then a ban per Mod discretion.
4. I reserve the right to refuse to answer any question without an explanation provided. My personal risk profile means that I do not feel comfortable providing medical advice, discussing bloodplay, needleplay or breathplay, or providing advice to those underaged. I reserve the right to remove comments which insist in discussing these topics, provide medical advice, political discussion, or other potentially inflammatory topics. Basically: I get to make the final call on what gets said in my stream. This is not a public platform for debate.
5. You must be at least 18 years of age to be part of this discussion.
6. Answers to frequently asked questions can be found here: https://evie-lupine.tumblr.com/post/163065258330/faq-frequently-asked-questions
7. In-depth questions and 1:1 advice can be found on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/EvieLupine
8. HOW DO I DO BDSM WITH MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES? : http://a.co/d/17rLYUz and http://a.co/d/fQ0PDRF and https://www.patreon.com/posts/frequently-asked-25470783 #25
^^^ Please check out Raven's books: Mastering Mind and Broken Toys. Advice for Doms and subs of all kinds with mental and neurological illnesses. I am not a therapist. I cannot give you advice on how to deal with your specific health situations.
9. WHAT BOOKS DO YOU RECOMMEND?: https://www.patreon.com/posts/25470417
10. HELP! I'M IN AN LDR!!!: https://www.patreon.com/posts/frequently-asked-25470783 #3
11. HOW DO I FIND A DUNGEON / PARTNER / RELATIONSHIP?: https://www.patreon.com/posts/frequently-asked-25470783 #4
12. I DO NOT GIVE ADVICE ON: waterboarding, blood play, knife play, "cutting", scarification, piercings, breath play, mental illnesses, trauma, long distance relationships, financial domination, and femdom (pro domming). I reserve the right to refuse to discuss any specific topic.
Dewdrop Fantasy Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License